Making Smiles Beautiful in North Spokane
In North Spokane, choose the Smile Expert at 5 Mile Smiles. With more than 20 years of experience, Dr. Jason Keefe, DDS is highly qualified to perform general dentistry, oral surgery, dental implants, orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry. With a deep commitment to patient comfort and care, Dr. Keefe knows that the best technology produces more favorable outcomes of the procedures he performs.
A Wide Variety of Services
Dr. Keefe is your family’s dentist. With his diverse background, and continuing pursuit of expertise and technology, he is able to offer a wide variety of services to meet your needs. Services are not limited to General and Restorative Dentistry (which are your regular exams, cleanings, & fillings) but also include:
- Root Canals: The repair of an infected or broken tooth, finished with a CEREC crown. Wave One technology ensures a quick procedure and fast healing.
- Extractions: The removal of an abscessed or broken tooth, in cases when a root canal may be inappropriate. You’ll feel relief immediately!
- Wisdom Teeth Removal: Oral Surgery to remove impacted or partially erupted 3rd molars.
- Gum Contouring: Revising the gum line to be more aesthetically pleasing. Performed with a diode laser to minimize bleeding and speed the healing process.
- Single Tooth Implants: Titanium implants to replace extracted or otherwise missing teeth. Decrease your chances of bone loss or facial sagging and minimize the nutritional impact of tooth loss.
- Teeth-In-A-Day: Implant supported CEREC crowns look, fit, and feel like your natural teeth!
- CEREC Same Day Crowns: No more waiting weeks for a dental crown. CEREC crowns for root canals and dental implants can be made at the office on the same day as your procedure.
- Traditional and Ceramic Braces: Bracket and wire systems to straighten your smile and align your bite quickly.
- Invisalign® and ClearCorrect: Clear braces and alignment trays that provide discreet orthodontic correction.
- Mouth Guards: Protect your teeth from chipping or being knocked out while playing sports.
- Porcelain Veneers: Cover up imperfect teeth and smile with confidence.
- Lumineers: Get a Hollywood smile with no loss of tooth structure.
- Dental Bonding: Repair superficial damage like cracks, chips, and even small gaps.
- Whitening: Free At-Home Whitening Kits will help your smile sparkle!
- Adults and Children: From your child’s first dental visit to your implant supported dentures, at 5 Mile Smiles, we’ll take care of your entire family!
Nature in the City
In Spokane, our motto is “Near Nature, Near Perfect!” The Spokane River flows through downtown Spokane, providing a scenic escape from the cityscape. Explore the Spokane Falls at Riverfront Park, taking in the stunning views on the picturesque footbridges. Located in the vibrant area of North Spokane, 5 Mile Smiles is near many city parks as well as the Austin Ravine Conservation Area and the Holmsberg Conservation Area.
Looking for a Pediatric Dentist?
As a general dentist practice, we serve your family from the youngest to the oldest members. We work closely with several public and private schools, educating students to make smart oral health choices to limit their risk of decay and other dental problems.
Many of our patients attend school in the below districts:
- Central Valley
- Deer Park
- East Valley
- Medical Lake
- Nine Mile Falls
- Orchard Prairie
- St. John
- West Valley
Additionally, we serve the area of Spokane’s historic Whitworth University, and see many of its students and faculty.
Culture & Food
If you’re looking for something to do, Spokane has a lot to offer. From the Spokane Symphony and Ballet to the Bing Crosby Theater, there’s something for everyone in your family to enjoy. Our North Spokane location is close to several eateries, including Waddell’s Pub and Grille, Aloha Island Grill, The Boiler Room, and Zips Drive-In. We are near shopping at the 5 Mile Shopping Center and not far from the Northtown Mall. Our office is across the intersection from Starbucks at Ash St & W. Francis. Parking is available behind our office, off Ash St.
Why Choose Us
I LOVE going to this office! All of the staff are incredibly friendly and work around your schedule to make it convenient to take care of your dental health. I have gone to Dr. Keefe for cleanings and fillings and have had great results. I do not feel rushed to get in and get out and they are very good about not making you wait. I would recommend 5 Mile Smiles to anyone looking for a new dentist or switching dentists!